Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Time to Love


I love this album so much, Stevie's voice is the ultimate best it has ever sounded. It brings tears to my eyes. The emotion goes deep and nourishes my soul. I've been playing this album for 3 days straight, and I'm not tired of it yet. This man's music game is beyond tight. I'm listening to, "The Sweetest Somebody I Know", oh god, I love that song. Hopefully, he will sing it at the concert,

Lyrics,

There is something on my mind,
that's in my heart,
written on my face,
And it would behove me and my soul,
if I did not state my case,
And so as truth is real,
and real is truth,
this truly must be told,
That you've got to be the sweetest somebody,
I know,





The Church of Stevie Wonder Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation