Monday, September 21, 2009

STEVIE WONDER at the MGM GRAND, Oct 22, 2009

Stevie Wonder, A Wonderful Autumn Night Concert,
Venue: MGM Grand Theater,
Date: 10/22/2009,
Time: 8 PM,


Guess Who Has Tickets?

I do, I do! DO I DO! YES I DO! I HAVE TICKETS! Stevie (the eight Wonder of the world!), will be performing, eternal beautiful music!!!!!!!!!!!, near me in Connecticut! I have to travel through 2 states to get to Connecticut but it's close enough to New York. It's a state of the northeast United States so that's close enough. He will be performing at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods. I bought 3 tickets and got a discount on a fabulous room! I put in for my vacation today and I am ready to go! Life is so good, I tell ya!

Want tickets?

Go Here: http://www.MGMatFoxwoods.com

They give you a discount on the rooms after you purchase the tickets for the show. For the room discount, you have to call, 866-MGM-0050, be sure to reference the special promotion code “Ticket”.

Here's my Room:



I'm taking my niece and my best friend. It's almost time for us, to assume the position, and kneel before the throne, of our spiritual leader, Stevie Wonder.





The Church of Stevie Wonder Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation