Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank GOD for the U.S. Open!


Thank GOD for the U.S. Open! My mother has left the apartment to attend the U.S. Open, now I can finally, finally, blast my Stevie Wonder Albums!

I'm a grown azzed woman with some respect for a 72 year old lady also known as "Mom" , so, I only played one song per day, on low, while she is staying in New York, for the Open.

(how the hell can one listen to "Higher Ground" on low?), Anyhow.

Thank GOD today's game is an all day event. Go Serena!

Hello Stevie! Let's have church today! I'm Blasting, "Innervisions" the greatest album of all times!

Let the church say AMEN!

I would like to dedicate, these words from "Living for the City" to Serena Williams.

"His sister's black but she is sho'nuff pretty,
Her skirt is short but Lord her legs are sturdy,
To walk to school she's got to get up early,
Her clothes are old but never are they dirty,
Living just enough, just enough for the city...um hum,

- Stevie Wonder from "Living for the City"





Footnote: Serena lost . . . badly

The Church of Stevie Wonder Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation