Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Spiritual Leader and Maestro: Stevie Wonder

That's the way the host introduced Stevie, I kid you not . . .

I'm up way past my bedtime. I'm cold, I'm tired, and I'm hungry, but do I go to bed? Hell No! I'm up looking for more Stevie Wonder videos and music. This one . . . "Too Close" with the Williams Brothers is one of my favorites. Towards the end Stevie, our spiritual leader, gets all Stevie on us, and shouts "We want music education in schools!" to a rollicking holy ghost groove. Only in Stevie land.

He looks good and sounds good, as usual. Stevie's rocking the flowing locks, the mauve suit, and the purple satin shirt. His shades are tinted blue giving him that rock star vibe. Skin as smooth as butter. Lips making me wish I was Stevie's harmonica.

Let the sisters of the church say, "AMEN!"




The Church of Stevie Wonder Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation