Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've enjoyed two Stevie Wonder concerts this year!



I've enjoyed two Stevie Wonder concerts this year in Connecticut and Atlantic City, got this fabulous t-shirt with Braille on the front and back.

I want to thank Stevie Wonder for his beautiful music which has nourished my soul. His music has inspired me spiritually and I'm so happy to have been blessed to hear him live twice this year.

Stevie, whatever you do, never stop writing, never stop recording, never stop singing, and never stop performing. If you decide to tour the east coast again, next year, I'll be amongst the first to get tickets!

I downloaded the Natural Wonder Album to always remember the AWESOMENESS of a Stevie Wonder live performance.





The Church of Stevie Wonder Store


Let the church say, "AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation