Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


so thankful for the life of Stevie Wonder,
so thankful for his music,
so thankful that his mama raised him right,
so thankful to my mama for introducing me to Stevie in 1973,
so thankful that he created, "Innervisions", the greatest album of all times,
so thankful for my theme song, "Golden Lady",
so thankful that I'm playing his albums all day long on Thanksgiving for my family,
so thankful that he helped make Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday into a holiday,
so thankful for all that he does for the community,
so thankful for Motown and Berry Gordy for believing in him.
so thankful that he survived that car accident,
so thankful that I was able to see him in concert twice this year,
so thankful for his smile,
so thankful for everything Stevie,

Happy Thanksgiving Yall!


The Church of Stevie Wonder Store


Let the church say, "AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation