Saturday, October 3, 2009

Simply Wonderful



The tickets for Stevie Wonder's 2nd set of concerts in Atlantic City was finally released this morning, and I picked up 3 tickets, and a whole new set of girlfriends are coming with me. Unfortunately, the Halloween tickets were sold out before I could purchase them, but these tickets are better than nothing, and I have great seats! I can't wait to dance in the aisle, because, Stevie knows how to rock a concert like know one else can.

Side Note: I wonder if anyone has ever told Stevie that he is a beautiful man. Musical Genius, yes, I know everybody tells him that but, this brother looked good in his 20's, and now he's all grown and sexy. Simply wonderful.

The Church of Stevie Wonder .blogspot.com



The Church of Stevie Wonder Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation