Saturday, October 17, 2009

October is the Month of Stevie Wonder on the East Coast.



The Weeks of Wonder begin.

This week I will be attending Stevie Wonder's concert at Foxwood's MGM Grand in Connecticut. The week after that, I have tickets to his Atlantic City concert in Jersey. Do I think it's a wise investment to spend a good portion of my paycheck on Stevie Wonder concerts? Let the Church of Stevie Wonder say, "Hell YES!"

Food? Phuck it!, Clothing? I'd rather go naked!

I feel very blessed and very thankful to be able to listen and support my favorite artist and his music, it is very healing for me. Nothing feels better than getting a natural high while listening to "Higher Ground" or "A Time to Love", and there is something sexual about the entire, "Music of My Mind" Album, I get a sexual healing every time I hear a song from that Album. Oh, oh, oh, Stevie!

This is my way of saying, Thank you Stevie!

Side Note: This morning, I had to unplug my schitt to get my carpet cleaned, (no, not that carpet), the carpet on my floors. I'm going through Stevie Wonder withdrawals while I wait for the carpet to dry. The neighbors are catching a break from my "Master Blaster".

I'm still trying to rebuild my Stevie Wonder collection , Here is what I ordered last week:

Talking Book $10.97
,

Fulfillingness' First Finale $7.97

,


Music of My Mind $7.97
,



The Church of Stevie Wonder Store


Let the church say, "AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation