Monday, August 31, 2009

For God's Sake Turn That Schitt Up!


I just came home with my "A Time 2 Love" Album by "our spiritual leader", Stevie Wonder and I have 3 words to say , "F" THE NEIGHBORS!!! I'm blasting this Album all night long. Stevie put his "do-stick" on this Album.

This album is from start to finish ,THE SCHITT! The first song is "If Your Love Cannot Be Moved". The beat is beyond nasty. (sounds a bit like a tango beat) It's the baddest nastiest beat I have ever heard and I have heard a lot of nasty azzed beats. All I have to say about this song is, have you ever experienced catching the holy ghost to a Stevie Wonder song, while doing the tango? Well, this is the song to get your holy ghost tango crunk on too.

Let the church say Amen! I will be posting my review to Amazon soon.

Recommendations: For an old-fashioned funk busting houseparty, please, please, please play "Please Don't Hurt My Baby". He has a really cute ode to Mother Earth song called, "Passionate Raindrops", which I love. I wanted to stop the Album and just play that song all night long dreaming about Stevie singing about me, lol. The masterpiece, "Shelter in the Rain" is simply EARgasmic. I was awe-struck by the song, "I Can't Imagine Love Without You" On this song Stevie's voice is drool worthy.

And , last but certainly not least, the song, "A Time To Love", is the ultimate song to zone-out too. It is trance music that speaks to the heart and soul! If you want to be renewed and healed, I beg you to listen to the song, "A Time To Love"! You will be reborn. Play it loud!

In other news , my co-worker had the nerve to ask me if I wanted 2000 Stevie Wonder songs on my ipod, he can put them on for me. I quietly closed his office door and told him - in very unpolite terms - that I don't want any phucking bootleg Stevie Wonder music anywhere near my ears. I support my favorite artists and I want my Stevie pure and uncut. I want Stevie Wonder to produce music until he is 250 years old. I don't want him to stop making music because he feels somebody is going to bootleg his schitt.

Anyhow, go out and buy this Album and support your favorite artist.

Keep making music Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation