Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Church of Stevie Wonder

I started this blog to:

1. Share the joy of Stevie Wonder's music
2. Sell and promote Stevie Wonder's Albums
3. Sell AND PROMOTE HIS CONCERTS AROUND THE WORLD!

Hell yes, Stevie does get a cut of the albums sold here at Amazon and he gets a cut of the concert tickets that are sold on this site.

To all of the fans, the concert ticket sales link should be up and running in a few days. I will update the blog every Saturday and Sunday. The long awaited, “The Gospel Inspired By Lula” Album will be released soon and will be available here.

I started this fanclub because I couldn't find a Stevie Wonder fanclub online. I remember being in the Herman's Hermits fanclub when I was in the sixth grade, I received a signed postcard in the mail. I'm trying to come up with a nice surprise for the members of this fanclub, but I don't want to go broke, because Stevie Wonder has millions of fans.

You can keep up with me at Twitter @ ladyballs3000
You can keep up with me at YouTube @ motowninvestor

Nope, I don't own a piece of Motown, but, I do invest in property in Detroit, (Motor City aka Motown), mostly small single family homes.

No, I'm not rich, I'm just a fan of the greatest musical genius that has ever lived, and I wanted to promote his music.

So all of you that want to join The Church of Stevie Wonder, please join HERE. The doors to the Church of Stevie Wonder are open!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation