Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Greatest Album Ever Made: Innervisions by Stevie Wonder

Why is Innervisions the Greatest Album ever made? Because every single song on that album is a number one hit! . . . and it is the very first album I ever purchased, in my life. At the tender age of 13, I ran down to the record store with my allowance and purchased "INNERVISIONS"

I've loved Stevie Wonder ever since that fateful day.BUY

Side One

"Too High" – 4:37

"Visions" – 5:22

"Living for the City" – 7:22

"Golden Lady" – 5:00


Side Two

"Higher Ground" – 3:42

"Jesus Children of America" – 4:10

"All in Love Is Fair" – 3:42

"Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" – 4:44

"He's Misstra Know-It-All" – 5:35

BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe To My Podcast

The Congregation